Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Foul Pole

How's it going everyone?  I'm about to begin putting up my team breakdowns for this upcoming year, but I wanted to make everyone aware of something exciting going on with me first.

I'm the co-creator and co-host of a sports talk show focusing on baseball that is having it's first broadcast on Thursday night from 7-8 PM Eastern.  The show is called The Foul Pole and is being broadcast on All Noise Radio, an internet radio station powered by the Connecticut School of Broadcasting.  You can click here to go right to the main page.  From there click on the "Listen to ANR Sports" tab and you'll be all set.  You can hear me Thursday at 7 and hear replays Friday morning from 7-8 AM Eastern and Saturday from 7-8 PM Eastern. Listen in to hear some good baseball talk from two die hard fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment