Saturday, September 8, 2012

Newest Member of the Baseball Bloggers Alliance




Well friends, I’ve got some exciting news.  I have been accepted as the newest member of the Baseball Bloggers Alliance.  I’m excited to be a part of the Alliance, and love their site.  The other members have some great blogs that give me plenty of inspiration to keep going.  I suggest everyone check it out.  I’ve copied the website below:


If you go to the Membership tab, scroll down to the “General” blog category and scroll to the bottom of that section, you will see my blog.  You can click on it and it will take you directly to this page.  When I last looked it was the second to last blog listed in the General Blog section.  They don’t have my Facebook page up yet, but I’ve sent them the information and I’m sure they’ll get it up soon.

So now, the next post I put up will be my first (other than this one) as an official member of the BBA.  I encourage everyone to go on the site and take a look at the blogs available.  There is a blog for your favorite team (often multiple blogs for some teams) as well as blogs dealing with Fantasy Baseball, General Baseball Topics (like this one) and Baseball History.  There’s some great stuff there and I’m proud to be a part of this organization.

Please keep reading as I continue to add posts to my blog and look around the site for other baseball topics that will be sure to interest you.  Let’s play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment